About me

You are welcome to my personal blog. I am Kapil Dev Regmi, a graduate in English Language Teaching, Education and Sociology. Now I am a student at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC. My area of research is lifelong learning in developing countries. This blog (ripples of my heart) is my personal inventory. It includes everything that comes in my mind. If any articles or notes in this blog impinge anyone that would only be a foible due to coincidence. Also visit my academic website (click here)

Monday, July 27, 2009

Two Different Worlds

Two worlds one is yours and the other mine
I am not poor but you see you are only fine
Different are the eyes different are the mind
Different are the legs and different hand

You collect money I collect wisdom
You collect friend but I collect friendship
You look for fruits but I grow fruit-tree
You want to be rich but I am free

There is god for you but I see him everywhere
My gods are in slums but yours in temples
You become happy at the hunger of my gods
You chuckkle around the empty pots of my lords

In the empty stomach you make dine
You start to convert 5 into nine
Your would be the earth but
The world would be mine!

No comments: