About me

You are welcome to my personal blog. I am Kapil Dev Regmi, a graduate in English Language Teaching, Education and Sociology. Now I am a student at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC. My area of research is lifelong learning in developing countries. This blog (ripples of my heart) is my personal inventory. It includes everything that comes in my mind. If any articles or notes in this blog impinge anyone that would only be a foible due to coincidence. Also visit my academic website (click here)

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Doing my best for the dreamland

At a distacne land near about 7 thousand kilometers
Somebody calls with a sweet voice hello Kapil Bhai
Congratualting for the progress writes me a long letter
Appreciates the beauty of the nature and wishes for the better

Gives the list of geneology and sorry for the father's leave
Hopes to return back in the great festival Dashain
Loves more to his motherland and very nostalgic feeling
Comes from his words and then I remember his smiling

More are there and many more are trying for the same
Politicians are responsible past and present to blame
No hopes everybody is wandering no place to rest
I am also trying for the dream land and doing my best

Hoping for the bright future ready to bear the best trouble
Saturation of the wife and not experienced life of the daughters
Bright take leave from the parents and gentle bye for the rest
I am also trying for the dream land and doing my best.

No comments: