About me

You are welcome to my personal blog. I am Kapil Dev Regmi, a graduate in English Language Teaching, Education and Sociology. Now I am a student at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC. My area of research is lifelong learning in developing countries. This blog (ripples of my heart) is my personal inventory. It includes everything that comes in my mind. If any articles or notes in this blog impinge anyone that would only be a foible due to coincidence. Also visit my academic website (click here)

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I Love U

I love you as the temple loves the God
I love you as the church loves the the Christ
But you know it has been so so difficult
To prove that I have made no fault.

I love you as the ocean love the fishes
I love you as the sky loves the stars
But you know it has been so so difficult
To prove that I haven't made any insult.

I love you as the house loves its domicile
I love you as the forest loves its trees
But you know it has been so so difficult
To prove that I haven't expected wrong result.

You are my god illuming my temple
You are my Christ enlighteing my church
You are my fish roaming in my ocean
You are my stars twinking in my sky.

Please believe me
I have the body of temple
Cross of the church
Heart like the ocean and
Love like the sky.

My dear wife Laxmi come to my house
Grow like a tall tree in my forest
Give me beautiful flowers and sweet fruits too
Rubbing music of your leaves and the song of "I love U".

No comments: