About me

You are welcome to my personal blog. I am Kapil Dev Regmi, a graduate in English Language Teaching, Education and Sociology. Now I am a student at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC. My area of research is lifelong learning in developing countries. This blog (ripples of my heart) is my personal inventory. It includes everything that comes in my mind. If any articles or notes in this blog impinge anyone that would only be a foible due to coincidence. Also visit my academic website (click here)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The last breath is your death

Ephemeral you are why do you come
If I have to lose rather I don't want
Death is apt rather that tiresome dying
Intelligent beasts why are you flying

Months have past just longing for you
But at the end everything goes into mist
Few are humans in the crowd of wilds
Grazing accross the ocean beyond my fields

The world is already there what a farce
You are making in the name of research
Ultimate truth ends in the death
A nice comedy I feel in your breath

Many died on this stage and more on the line
This is your time act in the best way
You will get the prize in the final breath
And the last breath is nothing but your death.

No comments: