About me

You are welcome to my personal blog. I am Kapil Dev Regmi, a graduate in English Language Teaching, Education and Sociology. Now I am a student at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC. My area of research is lifelong learning in developing countries. This blog (ripples of my heart) is my personal inventory. It includes everything that comes in my mind. If any articles or notes in this blog impinge anyone that would only be a foible due to coincidence. Also visit my academic website (click here)

Friday, July 10, 2009

Mythology Marriage

Helen was beautiful and Draupati too
Achillies's ankle and Duryodhan's waist
Greed for more land to rule
Fighting was great and just a fool

Troy destroyed as the fort of Pandavs at night
Archillies fought as a vengeance of his nephew
So did Karna for his friend Duryodhan
Similiar were the plots and plan

Iliad was written in about 8th century
And mahabharat was before a century
Neither ship to travel not Internet to share
The similarities persist everthing is clear

Many died for the kings
The death bell still rings
The epitomes of politics
Read separately don't mix!

No comments: