About me

You are welcome to my personal blog. I am Kapil Dev Regmi, a graduate in English Language Teaching, Education and Sociology. Now I am a student at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC. My area of research is lifelong learning in developing countries. This blog (ripples of my heart) is my personal inventory. It includes everything that comes in my mind. If any articles or notes in this blog impinge anyone that would only be a foible due to coincidence. Also visit my academic website (click here)

Saturday, July 18, 2009

On Indigenous Knowledge

Tagged illiterate but full of wisdom and skill
Lives with his own hand and an independent
Enterpreneur of micro economics boss of oneself
The state counts him in the list of illiterates

Had there been school nearby the master of all
No school near his village neither money for tuition
Teacher of his son and the student of his father
Curriculum of culture and the books of bamboos

Everyday his exams starts allways formative test
Different designs and styles he creates in every item
What else does he need more than this
There is a world why he needs English

No comments: