About me

You are welcome to my personal blog. I am Kapil Dev Regmi, a graduate in English Language Teaching, Education and Sociology. Now I am a student at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC. My area of research is lifelong learning in developing countries. This blog (ripples of my heart) is my personal inventory. It includes everything that comes in my mind. If any articles or notes in this blog impinge anyone that would only be a foible due to coincidence. Also visit my academic website (click here)

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Back to the Web World Again

I was out of contact from the world of Internet for more than two months. One of the reasons was that the Internet Service provided by Websurfer was stopped. Now I have taken Internet service from Nepal Telecom. Though it was difficult to manage telephone line and to take ADSL service, finally I am now connected. It took me nearly 1 month to have this facility.
Another reason was that I was busy in writing books for school level. Inclusive Social Studies Book Introductory to Book 10 (11 books altogether) published this year.
The third reason was that I went to Kapilvastu for a research related School Sector Reform Plan, from the Ministry of Education. It took nearly one and half month for field study and report preparation.
Now, I am complelty devoted to finish my thesis.

No comments: