About me

You are welcome to my personal blog. I am Kapil Dev Regmi, a graduate in English Language Teaching, Education and Sociology. Now I am a student at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC. My area of research is lifelong learning in developing countries. This blog (ripples of my heart) is my personal inventory. It includes everything that comes in my mind. If any articles or notes in this blog impinge anyone that would only be a foible due to coincidence. Also visit my academic website (click here)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Days of Strike

It has three days continuously I am at home. Because of indefinite strike called by Transportation businessperson in Nepal no vehicle is plying on the road. They are demanding for the increament in public transportation fare. The talks are going on nonetheless they have been inconclusive because of the stance of both government and activists sides.

No progresses have been made in the studies as well. The draft of the thesis of the M.Phil has been submitted but no response has come yet.

Hope from tomorrow the normal life would start and I will utilise the time I have got.

No comments: