About me

You are welcome to my personal blog. I am Kapil Dev Regmi, a graduate in English Language Teaching, Education and Sociology. Now I am a student at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC. My area of research is lifelong learning in developing countries. This blog (ripples of my heart) is my personal inventory. It includes everything that comes in my mind. If any articles or notes in this blog impinge anyone that would only be a foible due to coincidence. Also visit my academic website (click here)

Saturday, June 21, 2008

About This Moment

I was trying to create a blog but I didn't know how to start. My interest of expressing feeling so as to share it with other remained incomplete. Today I had a long chat with one of my best friend com guru Shashidhar Belbase, who is persuing his post graduate degree in Wyoming, America. I happened to see his blog and tried to create of my own. When I was about to open a new blog I remembered that I had already opened up. Then I browsed www.kapildevregmi.blogspot.com. I have started putting down some words on the computer screen.

I have planned to use this blog for the reflection of my day to day activities on teaching and learning. Hope it will lead me to one of the knowledge creators of Nepal.

No comments: