About me

You are welcome to my personal blog. I am Kapil Dev Regmi, a graduate in English Language Teaching, Education and Sociology. Now I am a student at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC. My area of research is lifelong learning in developing countries. This blog (ripples of my heart) is my personal inventory. It includes everything that comes in my mind. If any articles or notes in this blog impinge anyone that would only be a foible due to coincidence. Also visit my academic website (click here)

Monday, October 12, 2009

Vijaya Dashami, 2066













I celebrated this Dashain more happily than ever. I reached home on September 25. The first day of Dashain i.e. Mahastami was on October 26. I was happy with my father, mother, spouse, and daughters. We stayed at home shared happiness and took delicious food items.
On the third day i.e. Vijaya Dashami all of the family members received tika and Jamara from their respective seniors. I received them from my father, mother, thuldai, thulivauju, maildai, mailivauju, uncle and aunt. I granted tika and Jamara to Laxmi, Bishu, Rishav, Sakuntala, Bhupendra, Sanubhai, Sadikshya, Samikshya, Parbati, Krishna, Sushila, Gautam, Rabindra, etc. I got a lot of blessings from my seniors. That was a very important day for me.
On the next day of Dashami we went to Aaru to the house of my in-laws. I received tika from all the members thir, shared happiness and took delicious food items.
Next day leaving our beloved daughters to their maternal home Laxmi and me came to Kathmandu.

No comments: