About me

You are welcome to my personal blog. I am Kapil Dev Regmi, a graduate in English Language Teaching, Education and Sociology. Now I am a student at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC. My area of research is lifelong learning in developing countries. This blog (ripples of my heart) is my personal inventory. It includes everything that comes in my mind. If any articles or notes in this blog impinge anyone that would only be a foible due to coincidence. Also visit my academic website (click here)

Friday, October 30, 2009

not the man to be spared and neglectd

I have told you earlier that
One day you will recognize me
you will find me who am i
know my caliber and understand
my immaculate professionalism

you became so foolish
and even today i am not sure
that you have understood the things
you have been like i am
but at least you have now
realized that i am not a man
to be spared, to be neglected
i am not the man to be compared
with many who were not
of my kind, all like you
who have the upbringings
in sychophancy, bootlicking and
all lived for themselves and never
for other, never for the society
I also live for myself but you know
there is self inside me
an inspiration inside me
that makes me that is not
me as you have seen
there lives a great soul
with extreme ambition
and enthusiasm that never
atrophies, never exhausts and
that never gives up when all
altruist and scholars give up
because of the people like you
my soul waits for the day when
your soul recognizes mine and
your habit of bootlicking turns into
me and you start to sing my song
and i don't receive your praise happily
but with comments and makes you realize
that you and me are same
you and others whom you toaded yesterday
are the same like you
all people born with enough potential
to be great persons but some
become like you and some become
like me but at the end all become same
whent environemnt conducive like this
emerges automatically and you realize
that i am not the man
to be spared and to be neglected

No comments: