About me

You are welcome to my personal blog. I am Kapil Dev Regmi, a graduate in English Language Teaching, Education and Sociology. Now I am a student at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC. My area of research is lifelong learning in developing countries. This blog (ripples of my heart) is my personal inventory. It includes everything that comes in my mind. If any articles or notes in this blog impinge anyone that would only be a foible due to coincidence. Also visit my academic website (click here)

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Looking for the victory of truth

Heart desires and the hope burgeons
Far in the distance there is a tree of money
Mind demotivates and the desires fades away
There are they who I love a lot
I should do the one not to be done
Because they need grounds to play

Interruption of regular work for a week
Volatality in the mind, heart trembles
Audacity foils but there is nothing to do
Great pain is at the home
The neighborhood could be soothing
But uncertain whether I should sell
The pride, the dignity and something special

Somebody calls me from New Delhi
I promised to write soon
Voice trembles, the lips mumbles
Junior in post, feeble in work
I am afraid because I have a pain
At my home and thinking that
The neighbor hood soothes

There is enimity, there is hostility
But a latchery and flattery I have
Made because I have to give them
A ground to play

For more than 4 years I am doing something
At the home, it is not my home but I am staying
I never felt as though it was my home
But I am compelled to work at the backyard of the home
I wanted to be in the frontward but
There are people more forward than me
In sychophancy, bootlicking, and
They have a good relation with them

I have been a weaker many of the times
In the eyes of people, both good and bad
I have been a loser many of the times
Among the ones who have camoflauged
The true world and in the pond of sinisters
They have been on the swimming suit
I am at the side looking at them
And thinking for the way out
For finding the better place
Where there will be the victory of truth
Good people will be on the suit
Working for the the humanity

Faded with the world around I recall
Full with optimism I hope for the place
I don't like that but I hope to go there
Because I nood to have a playground for them
There is pain at my home
I need a stepping stone for
Taking a giant leap to the world where
The truth gets the victory

No comments: