About me

You are welcome to my personal blog. I am Kapil Dev Regmi, a graduate in English Language Teaching, Education and Sociology. Now I am a student at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC. My area of research is lifelong learning in developing countries. This blog (ripples of my heart) is my personal inventory. It includes everything that comes in my mind. If any articles or notes in this blog impinge anyone that would only be a foible due to coincidence. Also visit my academic website (click here)

Thursday, September 10, 2009

An American Dream

Nearly five years have past
It has become more and more vast
There is no day that comes at last
Unless the landmine of your heart blast

The dreamland has been a slum
Recession has not yet come
It has hooked his dream
Without testing an American icecream

Many people landed there
It has been now not clear
I have the fear
I don't want Mexican bear

Many people are petrifying their heart
Many are finding the ways to start
They want our rupees for dollar convert
13000 for an exam makes me inert


No comments: