About me

You are welcome to my personal blog. I am Kapil Dev Regmi, a graduate in English Language Teaching, Education and Sociology. Now I am a student at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC. My area of research is lifelong learning in developing countries. This blog (ripples of my heart) is my personal inventory. It includes everything that comes in my mind. If any articles or notes in this blog impinge anyone that would only be a foible due to coincidence. Also visit my academic website (click here)

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Longing for happiness

Happiness imbued with melancholy

The impetus fadded away and

Eon went by with endurence

But no prosperity he is leading a life in misery






An emeritus connoisseur and auidnunc

Always ahead in the public debate

Belieing with abecedarian camouflage

Never boasted talents feigned as rudimentary




A peripatetic teacher contended without emolument


Never got fruition although dexterous in acumen


Incarcerated for fidelity but not an uxorious husband


Longing for three decades for the pursuit of happiness






No comments: