About me

You are welcome to my personal blog. I am Kapil Dev Regmi, a graduate in English Language Teaching, Education and Sociology. Now I am a student at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC. My area of research is lifelong learning in developing countries. This blog (ripples of my heart) is my personal inventory. It includes everything that comes in my mind. If any articles or notes in this blog impinge anyone that would only be a foible due to coincidence. Also visit my academic website (click here)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Waiting for the day

There are hopes in minds and courage in the hearts
Skill in hands and enthusiasm in every body parts
Everyday time passes in reading and a lot of writing
It has been nearly a year that I have been waiting


There are many things to do in a day
As a farmer works as a day of making hey
No time to travel, neither minutes for play
Every time I meet them and have their say


Hundreds of books and thousands of journal articles
For them these tons have been tiny particles
Three proposals and half a dozens of conceptual frame
Still in their minds there are many things to blame

Everytime they give a new insight
No confrontation, no intellectual fight
I am following them as a humble guy
I know the time will come to say them good bye

No comments: