About me

You are welcome to my personal blog. I am Kapil Dev Regmi, a graduate in English Language Teaching, Education and Sociology. Now I am a student at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC. My area of research is lifelong learning in developing countries. This blog (ripples of my heart) is my personal inventory. It includes everything that comes in my mind. If any articles or notes in this blog impinge anyone that would only be a foible due to coincidence. Also visit my academic website (click here)

Monday, October 27, 2008

An illegible poem

An erudite among his pedigree
Not to disgruntle but for bringing

Unremitting impetus to create innocuous society
he has felt sporadic pleasure

because of pernicious nature of the people in the society
His inexorable efforts for becoming popular

Hasn't got jejune but still feels jocund
He wants o ingratiate wiht his manifested love for the nature

Never inclined from the obliquity and never niggled in malappropism
He is not an ostentatious but his premptry has never faded wiht lugubrious days
He is precocious and adamant in his principle.

No comments: